Why it is worth it?
Why bother to clear out the clutter?
It has proven to have an average rate of return of 594% or $2000+.
A professional designer knows how to specifically arrange your home to make a premiere presentation. The national association of Realtors says that half of home sales can be linked to a house's appeal from the street. All buyers want a home that most closely suits their needs and makes them feel a sense of happiness.
• Realtors think its money well spent, potential buyers often can't see past existing furnishings or clutter.
• Your house becomes a product with features and benefits when you put it on the market for sale.
• Small but important changes will amount to a larger selling price.
• In a slow real estate market it’s important to set yourself apart.
• Creative strategies can move your property before the competition.
• A professional knows what improvements are necessary.
• Properties that have languished on the market, have sold within 10days after designing it to “SELL”.
• The first 2 weeks are when the majority of showings will occur
• You risk losing potential buyers if show your home before it is prepared.
• It’s not just about eliminating clutter.
• Homes designed to sell allow people to mentally move into the property.
• Homes designed to sell focus on the key features of a house.
• You want potential buyers to be able to walk into the house and visualize their own furnishings.
• It is difficult to look at our own homes objectively, the designer will help the homeowner make the hard choices.
Popular shows where designers help homeowners clear out their clutter and clean-up, making their houses more appealing to potential buyers show how positive impressions are exactly what potential buyers will have when they walk into a staged home.
Staged homes are clutter free, neutralized and depersonalized; having been redesigned by a professional to be open, inviting and spacious, making it easy for buyers to envision their things in the house and themselves living there.
Make "Less is more" your mantra, it will ease having to hear the words “remove” over and over again. Look at every box you fill and move to storage with $$ signs!
The act of decluttering can also be called “un”decorating. Moving out extra furniture, over stuffed book cases, cluttered walls and of course closets and cabinets will take your home from appearing to have a lack of storage space or not being large enough to presenting its best.
You will be prepared for home buyers to investigate every nook and cranny.
Make Sure it's Your House they come BACK to for a second look.